Other Atheist Ireland websites
- Complaints Mechanisms
- Education (Amendment) Bill 2010
- Education Act 1998
- Enrolment policies
- European Convention on Human Rights
- European Court of Human Rights
- Forum on Patronage and Pluralism
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities
- Human Rights Standards
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
- Irish Constitution
- Irish Human Rights Commission
- Lobbying Documents
- Media Reports
- National School Rules
- New VEC Community National Schools
- Oireachtas Debates
- Ombudsman for Children
- Religious Education
- Toledo Guiding Principles
- United Nations Convention on Elimination of Racism
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
- The Religious Education Course at second level : Pursuing an aim of indoctrination.
- The Catholic Church and the proposed new Religious Education course (ERB) at primary level.
- Equality before the law and equal protection of the law without discrimination.
- The right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion
- State funding for religious schools is a privilege not a human right.
- Naomi Powell on Opting Out
- Aimee Frost on Opting Out
- Empowering Women Through Secularism Conference: Help me get to it! | Consider the Tea Cosy on Secular Education and Human Rights, by Jane Donnelly
- Mick on Atheist Ireland replies to Minister for Education re VEC Community Schools
- Jane Donnelly on Contact
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Atheist Ireland Submission to Catholic Schools Partnership on Catholic Schools in the Republic of Ireland – A Position Paper
Despite Bishop Murray recognising that the Constitutional Right to opt out of Religious Instruction classses in Catholic schools is not observed in practice there is nothing in this position paper that acknowledges this. Nor is there any suggestions on how … Continue reading
Atheist Ireland respectfully submits its comments regarding Ireland for consideration by the Human Rights Council under its Universal Periodic Reveiw at its 12th Session on 6th Oct 2011.